Okay, so I hope I made the right decision.
Maddie just started sprouting little boobies a few months ago. They're tiny, but they're definitely there. She has to wear a training bra with most shirts.
Today I took her shopping for a new swimsuit and here was the dilemma: She is 10-yrs-old and fits into the little girl's swimwear. However, little girl's swimwear is not built with any kind of extra lining up there. I could see her little sprouts in everything she put on. So, we went to the junior dept. where everything has built-in bras. I don't want my 10-yr-old to have instant B cups. She's still a child, for crying out loud! So, I found a swimsuit that has the removable padding and it fits and looks super cute on her. But, it still makes her look bigger up there than she is b/c it has extra, gathered fabric. So, I hope this is okay. I've decided that shopping for swimwear isn't fun for ANY age.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Melyssa, she is going to die when she reads this post. And that made me laugh. A lot. :)
Poor thing. Being in that in between stage is hard. I would never want to go back and relive those years.
Oh man! I remember that stage all too well. In fact I remember my family having an "intervention" with me of sorts at dinner! They were all trying to tell me that it was TIME. Time to start wearing a bra. I was mortified. I ran out of the house and jumped on my pink and white striped banana bike.
Poor, poor Maddie. At least you were able to find something for her to buy!
I am really enjoying your posts. This one was really too funny.
You are hilarious! I can't believe you didn't share your blog with me before! :)
Becky
Post a Comment