Heidi just learned that the color white reflects the sun. Therefore, it is the coolest color to wear in the heat of summer.
Today she wore a solid white shirt and solid white shorts.
Tomorrow she's wearing a different solid white shirt and a solid white skirt.
I wonder how long this trend will continue?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
hahaha i hope it lasts forever! i want to take up this trend. tell heidi she started something.
So cute! Maybe it'll last until fall when it gets cold and she wants to absorb heat, then she'll wear all black! ;o)
Too cute. Good to see you Melyssa in the land of blogging! Wow a post a day....amazing. I'm enjoying your blog. I'm excited for you guys to move up here!
Maybe until she realizes that, even though white keeps you cool, it shows every speck of dirt! :)
If she's anything like my kids, those "white" clothes will soon turn into "light brown" clothes or "greyish" clothes...and the trend will be broken. :)
Post a Comment