I love making smoothies. Especially after working out in this humid climate. I've really perfected them so they're super tasty and very low cal. Here's how I made today's smoothie:
8 oz. cold water
1 1/2 cups frozen mango
1/2 packet Greens to Go
Blend until smooooooooothe! Very simple, right?
Drink 8 oz for a 75 calorie treat or drink 16 oz (like me!) for a 150 calorie meal!
Smoothie in the mornin', smoothie in the evenin', smoothie at suppertime
Melyssa | Monday, May 3, 2010 | Labels: recipe
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Dumb question, but I've never seen the Green to Go stuff before...what section of the grocery store can you find that in?
Whoops - that was me...in the wrong account :)
I get the Greens to Go from Costco in the vitamin/supplement section. If you can't find it, you can probably order it on-line. :)
Post a Comment