Madylin has vampire teeth (literally) that she's been proud of for months now and they've just recently made her feel self conscious. I guess now that she's nearing 12, she's thinking more about her looks. So, the other day Maddie and I shared the following conversation:
Maddie: "This girl at school complimented my vampire teeth."
Me (with eyebrow raised): "Really?"
Maddie: "Yeah, but I'm not sure what to think of it because she's goth."
At the word "goth," I started laughing. A goth. How fitting.
Now the question is, what should concern me most?
1) A sixth grade girl is goth.
2) Maddie knows what "goth" is.
3) The goth girl complimented Maddie's fangs.





2 comments:
Brian has vampire-looking canines. He apparently had a couple of kids convinced on his mission that he WAS a vampire. Reformed, obviously. LOL
hahaha ohhhhh maddie. dang, maddie is getting OLD. Those first days when you discover what "goth" is, are classic.
Post a Comment