We just took our 1992 Toyota Camry in for some repairs and the total came to $1100. Yeah, a pretty big chunk, but everyone says Toyotas run forever and I know Madylin is going to be THRILLED to drive a car that is 7-yrs older than her one day. I think we'll even drive it to the high school on her birthday and put a big bow on it- just to humiliate her! I love planning more ways to harass and embarrass my kids. So fun!
The repairman told me they have a Camry that comes into the shop with 750,000 miles on it!!!! What the?!?! That means ours still has more than a half million miles to go! Makes me think we might actually take ours to get a Maaco-ver. Toyotas rock.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
I miss our Camry :( It was a GREAT car, but alas, we traded it in for our sexy red minivan. We were saving Jake's giant $500, 25 year old truck with the bulldog hood ornament for the kids, but it died last year. Maybe they can drive the minivan, haha!
Post a Comment