I did a really terrible thing today. I ran over a dog and killed it. We were almost home and I was driving about 35 mph, when this brown dog darted in front of me and it all happened so fast and before I knew it, we all felt the bump, bump. Oh!!!!! It was horrible. I feel so bad. We pulled over and Mark walked back to see if it had a collar and he heard the owner calling it and then the owner came over and got it. Poor dog. Poor family who owned the dog. *Sigh*. I'm sad. So very sad. And still really shaken up. That's the worst thing I've ever done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Oh, I understand! My mom hit a little dog on our way home one day. It was on a busy street, and it just jumped right under our car. The bump bump was the worst. My mom somehow contacted the owners by phone, and a little kid answered! It was horrible.
Since it was in your neighborhood, did you know the owners at all?
Hope you feel better soon!
I am so so sorry.
oh my gosh!! i would probably cry!!! i hope that that never happens to me!!! it sounds positively horrible!! i'm so sorry you had to go through that :(
Post a Comment